How do I know when my child needs Therapy or Counseling?

Just like adults, children face many challenging and stressful situations within their daily lives. However, children are less equipped to handle them, which means that they may begin to act out in response to trauma or stress.

Although it can be difficult to determine when a child or adolescent truly needs extra help these are some of the signs that merit counseling:

7 Signs From A Psychotherapist

Which is better, Therapy or Medication?

It is well established that the long-term solution to mental and emotional problems and the pain they cause cannot be solved solely by medication. Instead of just treating the symptom, therapy addresses the cause of our distress and the behavior patterns that prevent change. At Bloom we encourage our clients to utilize an integrative approach to mental health wellness. We can help you work with your medical doctor or psychiatrist to determine what’s best for you and your family. In some cases a combination of medication and therapy is the right course of action.

Where are you Located?

The address is 16506 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, Fl 33618. We are in the Brookshire Office Complex, just North of the Ferman Chevrolet Dealership. Turn onto Carrollwood Place Circle, Like your entering Sabal Palm Apts.  Then turn right into the Brookshire Complex and then make an immediate left.  Our building is in the back right next to LGM Design Group.

How much does Therapy cost and how do I pay?

ART Sessions- $120 (60-90 minutes)

Intake Counseling Session-$125 (50-60 minutes)

Ongoing Counseling- $100 (35-50 minutes)

Preferred payment method is ZELLE. It’s free, fast, safe, and easy way to make payments. Look for it in your banking app. Enter [email protected] to make the payment.

Cash, Paypal, and all major credit cards.

Do you accept insurance? 

I am an out-of –network provider. I do not process insurance but can provide receipts or a “Super Bill” at the end of each month that you can use for reimbursement from your insurance company.

I also accept Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts payment!

What are your Certifications and Credentials?

Certified Accelerated Resolution Therapist

Licensed Clinical Social Worker- SW17682

Do you only work with Teens and Young Adults?

Bloom specializes in treatment for teens and young adults. However, we consult and counsel parents and adults as needed.

Contact Me

18510 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Lutz, Fl 33548

Chateau Professional Park


In-person sessions and Teletherapy available!


1:00 pm-8:00 pm


1:00 pm-8:00 pm


1:00 pm-8:00 pm


1:00 pm-8:00 pm


1:00 pm-8:00 pm


10:00 am-3:00 pm